You and your company will be judged by the design, professionalism and performance of your website. First impressions count. Crisp, good-looking design works hand-in-hand with well organised site architecture and cutting edge functionality to establish great websites - sites that project a professional image and use the power of the Internet to save your company considerable time and earn money.
We have a network of skilled staff available, enabling us to provide a complete service:
- website planning and design,
- copy writing and editing,
- Macromedia Flash animation,
- backend functionality including e-commerce,
- integration with existing databases.
Working with our experienced partner firms, we also organise competitive domain name registration, email set up and site hosting.
Use our enquiry form to request further information »
An effective website will empower customers to find answers to their questions via your company website freeing up your resources to handle inquires requiring human attentions. Here are just a few of the types of information you can include on your website.
IDEAS FOR YOUR WEBSITE
- Installation instructions, technical specifications and other specialised information - provide easy accessibility to service or technical information and other material. The quickest alternative it to link to pdf formats of your brochures if you already have a printed format. Providing this information on the web can mean considerable savings on printing and mail costs.
- Product information - offer useful, practical information for using the products you sell.
- Provide all the detail that cannot be included in other types of advertising ie say for more information, visit our website.
- Industry and consumer trends - Help your customers get the information they need to run their businesses more effectively - provide industry reports or specialty information
- New sales techniques and information on what the competition is doing can be very relevant if you are a distributor
- VIP and staff profiles, qualifications and photos, maybe job vacancies.
- Customer Testimonials about your products or services
- Event timetables
- FAQs, how to's and tutorials- additional 'customer service online can ease the burden on your own customer service people. and the web customers get answers faster and without waiting in queues.
- Links - Instead of gathering content and packaging it yourself, you can help them find the information themselves by acting as an "information gatekeeper" listing other websites of interest. Outbound links raise your credibility and inbound links greatly increase your ranking on major search engines
- Media Resources - provide a resource page of press releases, graphics, logos and brand requirements on your website - password protected if you wish. Bypass all that saving logos to CD and courier, fiddling with formats etc
- Increase your website traffic with printable discount coupons on your site, online competitions and an 'email a friend' form. You also need to include your web address on all your printed material and advertising, set up links to your site at every opportunity and optimise your site for search engine positioning.
- Quizzes and Surveys - Take a lesson from magazines and include tests and quizzes on line eg personality tests. Make the quiz content compelling by asking questions that relate to information your readers need to know or characteristics they share. Don't make the quiz an obvious sales pitch. Keep the quiz to just a handful of questions. Show in real-time the cumulative results of your on-line questionnaire.
- Contact Info - Have you remembered to include your mailing address, your phone number, fax, email addresses etc The more contact options, the better. The more places on the site the better.
- Enquiry form - Research has shown visitors are twice as likely to fill in a feedback form than they are to click on an email link and send you a message.
- Provide on-line registration for conferences, trade shows and other events. Benefits are convenience for customers and data entry savings for your company. You should also tie this in with email reminders just prior to the event.
- If you have lots of information to convey through your site it pays to look at integrating it with your existing database, or creating a database to retain your content and maintain the database separately from the web site.
More on database integration »